Mesned is a Contract Research Organization (CRO), one of the leader regional
Since 2005, we provide professional flexible solutions supporting our clients to
MCRO is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Project Management.
- Regulatory Affairs.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Clinical / Medical Monitoring Center or Sponsor.
- Feasibility and Site Selection.
- Site Management.
- Risk Management and GAP Analysis.
- Medical Writing.
- Data Management.
- Drug and Laboratory Supply Logistics.
- Training and Education.
- Regulatory Approvals and SFDA Communications; as we have good and trustful relationship with the SFDA, which make us superior in submissions and getting approvals.
- Good Disrepute Practice; MCRO has experience in GDP audit which done by certified from GDP associated membership .
- Patient Education and Awareness.
- Renewal of Import and Export Licenses; due to our good relationship with the authorities, MESNED CRO team can finalize Renewal of Import and Export Licenses fast and professional way.
- Real World Evidence; patients or physician surveys, prospective studies , & real world data identification and collection.
Mesned CRO is full-service clinical research organization with long experience on rare diseases in different therapeutic areas as well as supportive care indications.
Our highly qualified and experienced employees are enthusiastic, genuine and have a critical focus on integrity and results. We are flexible and transparent in all our operations, which will be positively reflected in the services provided to our customers.
MCRO Case Studies
- Dairy Product, benefits and effectiveness; Probiotics in dairy products and its effect on general gastrointestinal health and Irritable Bowel Syndrome specifically, Dairy Products and bone health, & Milk and Dairy Products for human health.
- Lung, breast cancer.
- Anti- thrombotic.
- Ovarian stimulation.
- Children with growth failure.
- Multi vessel diseases (coronary stenosis).
- Herpes zoster.
MCRO Therapeutic Areas
- Endocrinology/Metabolic Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiology/ vascular disease
- Genetic Disease
- Respiratory diseases , Allergy and Asthma.